We recently updated our patient portal which allows more interaction between you and us, shows your upcoming appointments, and provides the current balance on your account.
Unfortunately, we no longer have access to our old portal so all established patients will have to create a new account to access these services.
If you have not created or accessed your portal since February 1st, 2018, then you will need to create a new account.
You may either use the same security code emailed to you when you first signed up or call our office and ask one of our helpful phone personnel to give you a new security code.
Follow the link below to login or create a login to your patient portal.
If you are registering for the first time, your First & Last Name, Date of Birth, and ZIP Code must match exactly how it appears in our practice system.
Dear Valued Patients,
We are open and ready to provide medical, cosmetic and aesthetic care to you. Our primary concern remains the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community.
Due to the alarming rise in cases to ensure your safety and wellbeing we have reinstated our full Covid protection protocol.
1. Masks over mouth and nose must be worn in the office at all times.
2. Temperature and screening questions will be taken at check-in
3. No guests allowed in the office: PLEASE COME ALONE
4. One adult may accompany PATIENTS who are minor children or adults who need assistance
5. No food or drink in office because you have to remove your mask to eat and we cannot allow that
Your compliance, patience and understanding are appreciated. Let’s work to keep each other safe and healthy. Thank you
The physicians and staff of DA